Sunday, February 13, 2011

NEW TESTIMONIAL

Kara is a GODDESS! From the start I was anxious about finding someone to do my make up for my wedding day. Being that our wedding was out of town, it was hard finding someone through referrals. Then there was Kara. She was recommended to me by my hair stylist. When I first met with her, I knew instantly that she was very knowledgeable in her field. Not only did she transform my wimpy eyebrows to super model caliber, she gave me exactly what I wanted for my special day. Not only can I vouch for her talent, but I can also say I am happy to call her a friend now. Anyone who has the pleasure of working with Kara, whether its for a special occasion, or an eyebrow fix, I can assure you that you'll be yet another satisfied customer.
This was the best thing I ever did for myself. I strongly suggest that every girl I know check them out, go onto the website, check on the photos, and BOOK!!! You won’t regret it!!!

Amazing job! They were so patient and willing to work with all our crazy demands (it was a bridal party after all) but beyond their amazing amount of professionalism, they were as sweet as can be. On top of all that, I can honestly say we've never looked better. I highly recommend them, you won’t regret it!

- Melissa Zurz Hyams

(due to complications with settings, please visit fb for photos of this bride)

No comments:

Post a Comment