Monday, March 28, 2011

EYEBROW 911



Ok so I know I write about eyebrows all the time but it’s because there are girls running around that still haven’t hear my plea! If you have made the mistake once of getting your brows waxed while getting your nails filled don’t keep making the same mistake!!! Invest in a brow powder or soft pencil to fill in the missing hairs until they grow back in (hopefully they will). I totally support the coiffed brow – believe me, but a nice full brow is so in right now and you can achieve that look while still looking maintained.

If you are unsure about how to fill your brows in naturally, make an appointment with me and I will teach you how to do it subtly and flawlessly…

Call me 407.432.0005 or Kara@FabulousFacesStudio.com

Male Brows Before Shaping



Male Brows After Shaping



Brows Before and After (Right side with Shaping & Tinting)

No comments:

Post a Comment